Improve Your Prospects With Vocal Coaching
Look at you, with your voice. It's great already, I can tell. But there's no harm in making it better. The nice thing about being a vocal coach is you can help anyone who has a voice. Happy days.
With training in Voice Studies from Royal Central School of Speech and Drama and an international career as a voice over artist, I can help you to overcome your vocal quandary.
Dead impressive CV stuff? Sure. I've taught character voicing, accents & dialects, voice & text and voice for voice over work at RADA, LIPA, Arts Ed, East 15, Identity Drama School, The Actors' Guild and The Actors' Lab, with recent accent and character voice coaching work heard on BBC Radio 4 and in a comedy pilot for Hat Trick Productions. Get in touch here and see how I can help. Discretion is my middle name, so don't worry if you'd like your coaching to be kept a secret because you're dead famous and that. (Brad Pitt, I'm talking to you...call me)
Need an expert for your radio or TV show? Click here for recent articles and appearances.
- An actor needing help mastering an accent for an audition or maintaining vocal health in performance.
- A teacher, feeling vocal fatigue after a long week of classes.
- A comedian who wants to work on a new character voice or vocal strength for getting through #EdFest.
- Or a business person with a big presentation on the horizon which needs to be delivered with confidence.
- Perhaps you're a voice over artist who could do with a bit of extra technique in the booth, more vocal stamina or a few tips for creating character voices?